Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Broke Kyrie. He ends up apologizing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Broke Kyrie. He ends up apologizing.

In an Instagram statement, Irving said he is 'deeply sorry... to have caused you pain' and that his failure to apologize sooner was because 'I initially reacted out of emotion'.

I assume it's because I keep seeing this news through other media but not even in the comments people will not say the name of teh movie, what's the movie? or what's a hint where I can start lookin, because since its not on his IG and the only other thing is people say you can go see it at a Shaq owned theatre. That can't be right because he shared a link to where you can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

I assume it's because I keep seeing this news through other media but not even in the comments people will not say the name of teh movie, what's the movie? or what's a hint where I can start lookin, because since its not on his IG and the only other thing is people say you can go see it at a Shaq owned theatre. That can't be right because he shared a link to where you can see it.
      The name of it is Hebrews to Negroes.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

The name of it is Hebrews to Negroes.
        aah lol I had that book marked on my desktop now I have to watch it, because of course the algorithm was putting that all in my face on youtube and other places of course since on here and such..

Comment

I wish he NEVER apologized....

Comment

Working...
          X