Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Irving, no problem! Brooklyn Nets rout Washington Wizards 128-86 with Kevin Durant scoring 28 points as they get back to winning ways and try to put a controversial week behind them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Irving, no problem! Brooklyn Nets rout Washington Wizards 128-86 with Kevin Durant scoring 28 points as they get back to winning ways and try to put a controversial week behind them.

I am glad that the team is able to play without Kyrie Irving.
    The Nets enter the game just 2-6 on the season and losers of five of the last six games, though their poor play is not what has dominated the headlines of late.

Comment

I think all of this ganging up on (KI) Kyrie Irving is bogus.
      where is this same outage for AMAZON? Afterall, AMAZON was the platform "promoting" the alleged "anti-semitic" film
      I wish Kyrie didn't fold.
      Last edited by Deejay5102; 11-05-2022, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Exactly bruh. I agree.

Comment

He bout to retire over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay5102 View Post
            He bout to retire over this.
            Yep.

Comment

I surprised he didnt retire as sources alluded to. I am sad he apologized like 3and a half times already....
              But I am happy that the Black Israelites came to his defense with a huge showing.... That was great to see....and you notice the Jewish ran news media didn't show anybody interviewing them ....lol.... These ppl are phony

Comment

Working...
              X