Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank wins the fight against Garcia...Round 7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank wins the fight against Garcia...Round 7.

Tank wins again. KO in round 7. Tank is a beast bruh.

Black American Male Excellence. I saw the full fight...I knew Tank was gunna win after the first knockdown. I was scared for Tank though cause of Ryan's left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
      Black American Male Excellence. I saw the full fight...I knew Tank was gunna win after the first knockdown. I was scared for Tank though cause of Ryan's left hook.
      Yeah. I was a little worried for him too. Ryan Garcia had the height and reach advantage. Tank is the real deal bruh. However, I don't know if he can beat Devin Haney, or Shakur Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yeah. I was a little worried for him too. Ryan Garcia had the height and reach advantage. Tank is the real deal bruh. However, I don't know if he can beat Devin Haney, or Shakur Stevenson.
          Tank can def beat Haney....Haney doesn't have the punching power to keep Gervonta off of him....I only see Shakur Stevenson potentially defeating him.

Comment

This is why I always bet Black. All that pent up frustration from racism will always prevail.

I especially was backing Tank bc MSM wanted him to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
              This is why I always bet Black. All that pent up frustration from racism will always prevail.

I especially was backing Tank bc MSM wanted him to lose.
              I hear you bruh. I wasn't sure who would win. I was going for Tank, but Garcia had him in reach and height. I am glad Tank won.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I hear you bruh. I wasn't sure who would win. I was going for Tank, but Garcia had him in reach and height. I am glad Tank won.
                Size don't hear heart

Comment

Working...
                X