Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. JOHN GOTTI III FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE & FACE OFF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. JOHN GOTTI III FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE & FACE OFF.

I wonder what does Floyd expect to happen by fighting this no name. However, it is an exhibition though. Floyd is just looking to get paid.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I wonder what does Floyd expect to happen by fighting this no name. However, it is an exhibition though. Floyd is just looking to get paid.
    This is the grandson of John Gotti. He might not be a boxer but he's a well known gangster

Comment

I saw the name and was like that sounds about right. He is literally playing the real life role of the guy in all those action movie flick, (specially the Micheal Jai, Van Damn ones) that the rich pays to see fights happen between and a random person that's like a secret weapon in training and a people's champ.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

This is the grandson of John Gotti. He might not be a boxer but he's a well known gangster
        True.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          I saw the name and was like that sounds about right. He is literally playing the real life role of the guy in all those action movie flick, (specially the Micheal Jai, Van Damn ones) that the rich pays to see fights happen between and a random person that's like a secret weapon in training and a people's champ.
          Yep.

Comment

Working...
          X