Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL lawsuit bombshell: 'If the Black players don’t like it here, they should go back to Africa and see how bad it is'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL lawsuit bombshell: 'If the Black players don’t like it here, they should go back to Africa and see how bad it is'.

Why am I not surprised. Many whites, deep down, are racist.

NFL lawsuit bombshell: 'If the Black players don’t like it here, they should go back to Africa and see how bad it is' (msn.com)

Correct. I will add this as well. White people are too individualistic . They will not account responsibility of there own brothers and sisters actions. We don't do it as much, and other people of color. We as black people look at community pride and standing in the world to correct our individualistic acts, and focus more collectivist in mind set .Whether ​ White people are liberals' or Conservative they most hold responsibility of there own racists' views and dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Correct. I will add this as well. White people are too individualistic . They will not account responsibility of there own brothers and sisters actions. We don't do it as much, and other people of color. We as black people look at community pride and standing in the world to correct our individualistic acts, and focus more collectivist in mind set .Whether ​ White people are liberals' or Conservative they most hold responsibility of there own racists' views and dominance.
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X