Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL deny 'ridiculous' and 'insensitive' reports they were planning to RESUME Bills-Bengals game after Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest on the field... as vice-president insists NO 'five-minute preparation' talks took place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL deny 'ridiculous' and 'insensitive' reports they were planning to RESUME Bills-Bengals game after Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest on the field... as vice-president insists NO 'five-minute preparation' talks took place

What happened to Damar Hamlin is no joke. I remember when I was watching a football highlight several years ago, where some guy hit a dude so hard that he wound up having a seizure on the field.

The former Pittsburgh Steelers safety, who suffered his own medical emergency in 2007, was on ESPN's SportsCenter when Hamlin collapsed during the Bills game against the Bengals.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    What happened to Damar Hamlin is no joke. I remember when I was watching a football highlight several years ago, where some guy hit a dude so hard that he wound up having a seizure on the field.

Comment

Working...
    X