Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'There's no excuse': UFC boss Dana White issues grovelling apology as he fights for his job amid calls for his resignation after he was filmed drunkenly hitting his wife of 26 years in the face during their Cabo vacation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'There's no excuse': UFC boss Dana White issues grovelling apology as he fights for his job amid calls for his resignation after he was filmed drunkenly hitting his wife of 26 years in the face during their Cabo vacation.

This guy, probably, ended his career with this move. That is, unless his white privilege saves him.
    UFC boss Dana White, 53, said there was 'no excuse' for hitting his wife Anne, who he shares three children with, during their drink-fueled vacation in Cabo San Lucas.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    This guy, probably, ended his career with this move. That is, unless his white privilege saves him.
    Dana White and his wife got physical with each other on New Year's Eve, stunning onlookers in a crowded Cabo San Lucas nightclub ... an incident Dana says was, regretfully, fueled by booze.

Comment

I’m going to go against the grain, but she did hit him first and way harder. I don’t approve of his actions but it ain’t as serious as I thought when I first heard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KayJay View Post
        I’m going to go against the grain, but she did hit him first and way harder. I don’t approve of his actions but it ain’t as serious as I thought when I first heard about it.
        I see. You're right. I guess they have to take that into account that she hit him first.

Comment

Don't put yourself in man's place by striking me. I don't play that. I didn't touch you don't touch me, don't touch my stuff either. However I feel his stuff was a kneejerk reaction lol, because that's what it looked like to me. With his resources, I would have probably went full victim, even though he's bigger then her.

Comment

Working...
          X