Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE: Canada's Kamal Miller on his unconventional route to the World Cup, the determination to prove people wrong... and why the trip to Qatar can spark a soccer revolution in the Great White North.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE: Canada's Kamal Miller on his unconventional route to the World Cup, the determination to prove people wrong... and why the trip to Qatar can spark a soccer revolution in the Great White North.

I notice that soccer has quite a few black players; and they are really good too.

EXCLUSIVE: In pure betting terms, Canada is not a favorite to win the World Cup. But unbeknownst to the rest of us, the Reds have been laying the ground work for something big. 

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I notice that soccer has quite a few black players; and they are really good too.
    And I bet most of them are first and second generation.

Imagine if these players stayed to represent their home countries how different it would turn out.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

And I bet most of them are first and second generation.

Imagine if these players stayed to represent their home countries how different it would turn out.

​​​​​​
      Exactly. It seems like, when Africans come over here, many of them seem more eloquent than Pepe le' Pew. However, I notice that many of them never want to go back home and build up Africa. They should come over here for an education, and go back home and make Africa great.

Happy Pepe Le Pew GIF by Looney Tunes

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. It seems like, when Africans come over here, many of them seem more eloquent than Pepe le' Pew. However, I notice that many of them never want to go back home and build up Africa. They should come over here for an education, and go back home and make Africa great.

Happy Pepe Le Pew GIF by Looney Tunes
        Click image for larger version

Name:	shannon-sharpe-laugh-hard.gif
Views:	19
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	7901

​​​​​​Best analogy ever

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	shannon-sharpe-laugh-hard.gif