Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameroon 3-3 Serbia: Scandal-hit Africans keep their World Cup dream alive in six-goal rollercoaster draw - with Vincent Aboubakar scoring brilliant SCOOP goal - after Andre Onana was SENT HOME.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameroon 3-3 Serbia: Scandal-hit Africans keep their World Cup dream alive in six-goal rollercoaster draw - with Vincent Aboubakar scoring brilliant SCOOP goal - after Andre Onana was SENT HOME.

That's good to see an African country keep hope alive for an African Soccer Team.
    Serbia head into the game off the back of a 2-0 defeat to Brazil. Meanwhile, Cameroon suffered a narrow defeat to Switzerland in their opening game. Follow along for live updates.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    That's good to see an African country keep hope alive for an African Soccer Team.
    Imagine how different the game would be if players played for their home countries. A lot of immigration in America play for their home team in the Olympics.

It appears that the Serbians got cocky and let their guard down

Comment

I saw the game live! Serbia scored their third goal and I thought the game was over for Cameroon ....I went back to sleep and woke up and found out Cameroon equalized and scored two goals in the second half! I was shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
        I saw the game live! Serbia scored their third goal and I thought the game was over for Cameroon ....I went back to sleep and woke up and found out Cameroon equalized and scored two goals in the second half! I was shocked.
        Yeah. It's good to see African countries holding their own in the World Cup.

Comment

Working...
        X