Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The USMNT advances to the knockout stage of the World Cup, but not without a number of injuries to its star players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The USMNT advances to the knockout stage of the World Cup, but not without a number of injuries to its star players.

The USMNT are playing their hearts out trying to get to the Finals in the World Cup. I hope that they have decent replacements for the injured players on the team.
    Both Christian Pulisic and Josh Sargent were forced off with injuries during USA's 1-0 win over Iran on Tuesday night.

I saw this game. And before the game they asked this biracial man about being Black in America.

He mispronounced Iran and gave some bull**** answer.

I think I might just support the African teams after hearing that press conference.

BTW Tyler is the captain.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      I saw this game. And before the game they asked this biracial man about being Black in America.

He mispronounced Iran and gave some bull**** answer.

I think I might just support the African teams after hearing that press conference.

BTW Tyler is the captain.
      u might as well support the African teams...if USA wins the world cup it won't put any respect on u as a black man..USA is representative of white ppl

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post

u might as well support the African teams...if USA wins the world cup it won't put any respect on u as a black man..USA is representative of white ppl
        Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
        X