Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Track star Sha'Carri Richardson is EJECTED from American Airlines' flight after fight over athlete using her phone: Was banned from 2020 Olympics after testing positive for weed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track star Sha'Carri Richardson is EJECTED from American Airlines' flight after fight over athlete using her phone: Was banned from 2020 Olympics after testing positive for weed.

Why did they have a problem with her using her phone to record herself? I have seen many people do that on YouTube. Personally, if it was me, I would have just put it away. But, it looks like she wasn't doing anything wrong.
    Richardson, 22, shared a video to her Instagram profile and story in which she claimed the American Airlines flight attendant, who she identifies as 'John', was disrespecting her.

She instantly went to say he was harassing her, and continued to disregard the flight attendant's directions after being asked to not record. She's 100% in the wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      She instantly went to say he was harassing her, and continued to disregard the flight attendant's directions after being asked to not record. She's 100% in the wrong.
      I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Working...
      X