Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archer Aviation Inc potential long-term stock ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Aviation Inc potential long-term stock ?

I've taken a look over the years on Evtol aircraft and this company seems to be very successful in getting to Market closely. Watching the stock long-term will be pretty cool. I'm not sure if this is a good short selling stock but if you wait for the stock for say close to 2030 I think this will be explosive. What does everyone else think about that? Posting of the video will be below to help with the information about Evtol technologies. I highly recommend to do your research on this new technological Revolution coming soon to replace helicopters.​

I've always thought concept of EVTOLS, VTOLS were cool. It just for me it's too hard for me to see this being the worth the long term wait, then end up selling in a couple of years after it comes to market, becaue only high earning individuals would get to use those. Unless when the come to market we are in peaceful times and nothing new drastically didin't happen to cause wider adoption to not to happen where all economical classes would get to use them. For now my theory is it will come to market only celebritys, rich people etc, be able to use them, but then again, maybe there will be something drastic that happens that show how they are better than helicopter in all types of ways.

Comment

Working...
    X