Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargepoint stock-TCLAWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargepoint stock-TCLAWS

I find it that Charter Point stock will definitely increase over time. With government subsidies and other companies jumping into the market they have nowhere to go but up.Ev Adoption is happening very rapidly. Take a look.

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
    I find it that Charter Point stock will definitely increase over time. With government subsidies and other companies jumping into the market they have nowhere to go but up.Ev Adoption is happening very rapidly. Take a look.
    Thanks for the tip. It definitely has potential to be a long term investment

Comment

Not a problem. I'm trying to find more black investment YouTube reviews online like this man here. If anyone finds more black men presenters on stocks please post it here.

Comment

Not a problem. I'm trying to find more black investment YouTube reviews online like this man here. If anyone finds more black men presenters on stocks please post it here.
        https://youtu.be/lbaI--zba8A

This is who I am following in regards to investing.

It's hard to find BM doing this simply bc we don't have the generation wealth. I believe this guy got life insurance payout from his father's death

​​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you for the recommendation. I appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you for the recommendation. I appreciate it.
            I hardly ever see BM discussing legitimate investing. Most are scammers like DJ Envy

Comment

I follow this dude

https://youtube.com/@ChrisSain1

Comment

I've accumulated several EV stocks over the years. I'm thinking about getting a few that are tied to AI since that particular technology is booming.

Comment

Very interesting I would love to get into AI Technology stock when it comes into my financing in the future. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X