Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nio Q1 earnings results is it time to buy- TCLAWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nio Q1 earnings results is it time to buy- TCLAWS

I've been looking at Nile for a very long time and this is a very impressive Electric Car Company from China. For those of you who do not understand in the electric car game other than Tesla Chinese automakers are making a killing in the electric car industry to the point where they're the best selling cars in within either Europe and in Asia and mostly in the Netherlands . I would highly recommend looking at this stock in the future and make up your mind when it comes to your long-term Investments . What I will do is I will post this video and I will show another video of its represented fastest car ever made from the Nile company from Grand Tour For Your Entertainment . I've also put in another video showing one of its lower-end vehicles that are for the crossover segment. Point that I'm trying to make everyone is that this company is worth looking into if you like to get into the Asian market when it comes to investments in the Auto industry. Take a look.

Comment

The BYD Seal

Comment

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Comment

I myself will try to keep up with this, I may be ready by the end of the year to try to some money in them. I guess I will need to use a tradition stock website to invest in them. Also to see how not to get done up. Because I swear messing with these fractional shares on different Chinese companies I tried to invest in, they straight up would just take the money would never see no returns. I am pretty sure I wasn't doing something right or the companies they had to pick were just scams front on the trade market.

Comment

I do wish I fair end result could happen, even though I can't do anything about it. I don't the fact we now have to invest in people who take people's tech and sell it back to them. Something about that rubs me the wrong way

Comment

• OJ006
                OJ006 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's clearly taking in the market is balancing of world power when it comes to the auto market. Like they say what goes around comes around. America, Europe and other companies will catch up in competition.

The end goal is to basically look long-term with these companies in the Asian markets. It's very hard to look at them at a short-term basis in stocks.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X