Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AI race heats up! Microsoft invests '$10 BILLION' in ChatGPT-maker OpenAI to compete with Google.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI race heats up! Microsoft invests '$10 BILLION' in ChatGPT-maker OpenAI to compete with Google.

I heard that ChatGPT was a bad thing for programmers. I could be mistaken though. That's what I heard somewhere.
    Microsoft announced it is investing billions of more dollars into OpenAI to further the chatbot ChatGPT. While an amount was not given, some speculate it was about $10 billion.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I heard that ChatGPT was a bad thing for programmers. I could be mistaken though. That's what I heard somewhere.
    It's about to get a whole lot better

Comment

https://www.blackmenszone.com/see-wa...like-i-want-to

I'm trying to use it to help me make one of my projects, I have no choice... this is what they wanted in action.

Comment

The future is AI. I think in the future ChatGPT will take over all AI platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by shimran View Post
          The future is AI. I think in the future ChatGPT will take over all AI platforms.
          You are probably right. They are going to teach AI at the school that I am going to right now in the fall of this year.

Comment

Working...
          X