Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google CEO tells employees that 80,000 of them helped test Bard A.I., warns 'things will go wrong'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google CEO tells employees that 80,000 of them helped test Bard A.I., warns 'things will go wrong'.

This A.I. thing is taking over pretty fast.
    In a memo to employees Tuesday, Google and Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai wrote, “user feedback is critical to improving the product and the underlying technology."

If he knows things will go wrong, why don't they just pull the plug on the whole program before it gets too late?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      If he knows things will go wrong, why don't they just pull the plug on the whole program before it gets too late?
      I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        This A.I. thing is taking over pretty fast.
        Wait til you read the articles about how AI chatbots talk to each other and made up their own language that scientist couldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Wait til you read the articles about how AI chatbots talk to each other and made up their own language that scientist couldn't understand
          I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X