Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black owned Chipper Cash Investments grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black owned Chipper Cash Investments grow

I have been watching this for a few years now. This African investment and crypto investment company has been growing over the past few years. Their valuation is growing by almost close to billion dollars. I'm glad to see that this is growing not only in Africa but they're considering two grow until outside of Africa and into the North American markets as well. This rise in a black owned business in the banking sector is definitely something to watch for.
    Fintech in Africa is a goldmine. Investors are betting big on startups offering a plethora of services from payments and lending to neobanks, remittances and cross-border transfers, and rightfully so. Each of these services solves unique sets of challenges. For cross-border payments, it’s the outrageous rates and regulatory hassles involved with completing transactions from one African […]

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
    I have been watching this for a few years now. This African investment and crypto investment company has been growing over the past few years. Their valuation is growing by almost close to billion dollars. I'm glad to see that this is growing not only in Africa but they're considering two grow until outside of Africa and into the North American markets as well. This rise in a black owned business in the banking sector is definitely something to watch for.
    This will only have value if they don't sell.
    ive seen similar events with our entrepreneurs and business leaders over the years and they always sell the damn company to the opps.
    so i dont even get too optimistic.
    I would have to see these two Bros vocally affirm they have no interest in selling and are all about ownership, as well as see them hold on for years while employing majority of Our folks at their company.
    Otherwise we have witnessed no change.

Congratulations to them so far tho.
    Preciate you posting tbis. Its definitely worth watching.

Comment

I'll def. have to take a look at that article. If they do push to North America may have to make a vid on it!

Comment

Absolutely Financial Hawks. When I saw your channel on YouTube I thought of sharing this so that you might see for yourself. Shout out from canada.

Comment

Oh nice! I'mma have to visit Canada one of these days hahaa

Comment

Working...
          X