Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric air taxis hailed as the future of transport- CBC News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric air taxis hailed as the future of transport- CBC News

I have been researching this for a very long time. I find it fascinating and also I think this is the future for transport. The regulations have to get better in order to cut down on Transportation time for everybody. We're talking Freight transport, regular commuting and air travel. If you micronize the transportation system. Long Haul flights in my opinion can be obsolete. Going from Street to Street or City to City Transport using a electric Air transport would make so much sense. The costs would go down, repair cost would go down, and the speeds to get to where we need to go is vastly improved. What do you think?

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
    I have been researching this for a very long time. I find it fascinating and also I think this is the future for transport. The regulations have to get better in order to cut down on Transportation time for everybody. We're talking Freight transport, regular commuting and air travel. If you micronize the transportation system. Long Haul flights in my opinion can be obsolete. Going from Street to Street or City to City Transport using a electric Air transport would make so much sense. The costs would go down, repair cost would go down, and the speeds to get to where we need to go is vastly improved. What do you think?
    I think that it is pretty tight. It looks like they are trying to go to air travel in the future.

Comment

Working...
    X