Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'World's most advanced' humanoid robot Ameca greets visitors at Dubai's Museum of the Future - but assures staff she's not there to 'replace' them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'World's most advanced' humanoid robot Ameca greets visitors at Dubai's Museum of the Future - but assures staff she's not there to 'replace' them.

That's pretty neat. What do y'all think? Do you think robots will take over in the future?
    Humanoid robot Ameca is able to answer questions and offer directions at the Museum of the Future in Dubai, UAE. Videos show it speaking multiple languages and cracking jokes.

It's inevitable but that robot is kind of scary. Watching the promotion video for the robot sounded like the beginning of sci-fi film about robots taking over the world

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      It's inevitable but that robot is kind of scary. Watching the promotion video for the robot sounded like the beginning of sci-fi film about robots taking over the world
      When I see that robot, I think about the movie "I, Robot" with Will Smith.

Comment

Working...
      X