Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Zen 4 decimates Intel with huge performance increase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Zen 4 decimates Intel with huge performance increase.

AMD Zen 4's performance jump is going to be immense.

Looks good but they are in a multifaceted race. The x86 instruction set is bumping up against the material science of silicon based chips.

We are within a 10 year window where someone has to create an efficient chip on different materials. These corporations are milking the end of x 86. They should save their money for R&D so they can have an edge in the new tech wave.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHarmattan View Post
      Looks good but they are in a multifaceted race. The x86 instruction set is bumping up against the material science of silicon based chips.

We are within a 10 year window where someone has to create an efficient chip on different materials. These corporations are milking the end of x 86. They should save their money for R&D so they can have an edge in the new tech wave.
      I agree with everything you said.

Comment

Amd is the price to perform king. I also hear their next cpus will be very power at graphics perform. Allowing

Comment

Originally posted by Cjraid View Post
          Amd is the price to perform king. I also hear their next cpus will be very power at graphics perform. Allowing
          Yep. That's the main reason I have been an AMD Fanboy for years. Their price to performance ratio can't be beat. Intel chips are expensive. I have been rolling with AMD ever since the AMD Athlon came out.

Comment

I'm to the point now I'm testing my loop.

5900x with 6800xt red devil watercooled.
            The bykski waterblock leaked but I ordered two for that reason alone. In the process now of getting a refund or sending it back to ali xpress.

Lian li fan controller exploded my ekwb 360 coolstream had a ow leak so I'm trying to get this replaced too. But to comment on the topic yes AMD cpus are killing it right now. The 6800xt has 16gb as apposed to 12 for the 3080ti. Thats highly unattractive in my opinion. Only 12gb or vram.

Comment

Ive always seen and used AMD products and find it more durable and more powerful over the years. Good post lol.

Comment

Working...
              X