Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is awesome.

I know we are all adults, but this Optimus Prime toy is raw. It'll make you want to collect Transformers like you was a kid.

That's definitely an adult toy.

I wouldn't give that to child.

I prefer the cartoons to the movie so I could see buying this for myself

Comment

Comment

Those are some interesting toys. I can't see myself paying that price for one but interesting.
        Marines: Making the other guy die for his country for over 200-years.

Comment

It's voice activated. That's what's up

Comment

This is kind off topic of this thread but related. I want to get into droning, does anyone know of any groups or places in Houston or just Texas, thats black person friendly for that type of stuff? My ultimate tool(hate to admit adult toy) is one of those drones that follow you. Things go right I am getting one of them bad boys, something about a flying cmputer with a eye I feel will be super useful for me. This a popular one, but there are smaller other ones that are out and coming out. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	40
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	9286​

Comment

I have that exact same drone, the Phantom III. I only have it because a friend gave it to me. I'm not into drones, I'm into helecoptors. The drones are very easy to fly, they have GPS on them so you can't really lose one. They will just hover if you take your hands of the sticks. They will also automatically return home if your reciever loses contact with them or the battery gets too weak.

Now helecoptors are a completely different animal. THEY CAN KILL YOU. One guy was already decapitated by one because he didn't respect the power they contain. But I love flying them because you CAN'T take your hands off the controls. You must control them at all times and it only takes the slightest movement to send one out of control.

Check this out. This is a TRex. We call this 3D flying, which is what they hold competitions doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkman2008 View Post
                I have that exact same drone, the Phantom III. I only have it because a friend gave it to me. I'm not into drones, I'm into helecoptors. The drones are very easy to fly, they have GPS on them so you can't really lose one. They will just hover if you take your hands of the sticks. They will also automatically return home if your reciever loses contact with them or the battery gets too weak.

Now helecoptors are a completely different animal. THEY CAN KILL YOU. One guy was already decapitated by one because he didn't respect the power they contain. But I love flying them because you CAN'T take your hands off the controls. You must control them at all times and it only takes the slightest movement to send one out of control.

Check this out. This is a TRex. We call this 3D flying, which is what they hold competitions doing.

Interesting bruh.

Comment

That's a small one, a 450. They make them much bigger than that and when people watch you fly one, they stay WAY out of the way. This is NOT something that you would even think about flying without learning how to fly a beginner bird first. A beginner bird will not fly like this and if you try to teach yourself how to fly, you'll be broke within the first week. You need to be taught how to fly these things. A drone like the Phantom is MUCH easier to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
                    I know we are all adults, but this Optimus Prime toy is raw. It'll make you want to collect Transformers like you was a kid.
                    I am a big fan of Transformers and liked all the actions of this toy in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by shimran View Post

I am a big fan of Transformers and liked all the actions of this toy in the video.
                      Yeah. I was a big fan of them too.

Comment

Working...
                      X