Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The world's first FOLDABLE iPhone is here! YouTuber modifies an Apple smartphone so the screen can bend in half.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world's first FOLDABLE iPhone is here! YouTuber modifies an Apple smartphone so the screen can bend in half.

That sounds tight right there.
    The prototype, called iPhone V, was built by Chinese engineers using an iPhone X and the folding mechanism from Motorola's Razr.

I'm looking for a new foldable that can be kept a long time and used by black people. Because I messed up and go the first MS duo when it came out, didn't mind the missing of a few things due to its flat design, but that not having a camera on the outside, to be able record something quickly it the biggest drawback I have with it. We are not going to talk about the software updates that are made to piss u off. Since they will purposely move important things around or hide them completely. I love it for doing stocks and stuff. But safety is not there for a black person.

Comment

That Samsung flip phone got Apple scared. If 8 could afford it I'd get one

Comment

Working...
      X