Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This may be more for PCtech forums or NONE, but I think I may get more eyes here, so here goes for any thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may be more for PCtech forums or NONE, but I think I may get more eyes here, so here goes for any thoughts...

Question is this paragraph So I'm making my PC tower defense video game called DefendGroove(patent,trademark pending) would you continue through do other, even though your main input (xbox gamepad) you envisioned is not working but standard input (keyboard and mouse) is or proceed with the intended input since that's what's in your vision but that will take longer (because I have to figure out why it stopped working etc., you know solve the problem) or Would you go with keyboard and mouse input because I can continue making the rest of the parts of the game (title screen, main menu, options menu, the sound effects I plan to use, unwrap 3ds models, so can start adding actual textures materiels etc.. In the video below I started it at a part of a stream I did a few nights ago that was extremely long, that kind of shows some of the things I'm doing that I would be paying someone to assist with etc. I was explaining it but my mic either did a bad take or audio ducking was happening and gave me low out put from mic source.​
    Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 11-27-2022, 05:26 PM.
Working...
X