Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Double Screen Laptop is RAW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Double Screen Laptop is RAW!!!

This double screen laptop is raw!!

All new technology devices suck mostly that's coming out PC wise. Now granted on this device if you able to install linux and don't have to use Windows OS on it for anything, then yes it tight... But for me I have mostly had nothing but bad experience with microsoft on devices with two screens. Check out peoples adventures with this surface duo 1 and 2. Even those is by lenovo you still have Windows OS on it. Which when its time, magical glitches will start to happen that can't be fixed other than sending to them or buying another. This is done on desktops, no I can't prove it unless I get to just research without needing to work for a living

Comment

Overall, it is an excellent convertible laptop for everyday productivity tasks. Due to its portability and variety of modes, I highly recommend it if you tend to do presentations when you meet with clients.

Comment

I'd like to see other models but that one looks nice. I wonder if there a camera on both screens.

Those would be good for a workcation

Comment

Working...
        X