Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This city famous for its water is now at risk of running out — here’s how things changed so quickly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This city famous for its water is now at risk of running out — here’s how things changed so quickly.

It's hard to imagine running out of drinking water. Most of the time, people just take having water for granted; and I want it to stay that way. I hope that they find a way to fix the growing future problem.

This city famous for its water is now at risk of running out — here’s how things changed so quickly (msn.com)

Zephyrhills water was said to be Tampa tap water lol

I doubt Florida is any where as bad as Cali

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      Zephyrhills water was said to be Tampa tap water lol

I doubt Florida is any where as bad as Cali
      I hear you.

Comment

That's a worldwide issue and we all should understand the importance of water conservation and we should take steps towards saving it, this is the only solution I could see yet. This is not just an issue of California that is far beyond our thoughts. During my 3 days in nyc trips, I got an opportunity to be a part of a water conservation campaign. That was such an inspiring one for me, I got more awareness about how to underscore the importance of sustainable living.
        I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Working...
        X