Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration drove white, Asian population growth in US last year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration drove white, Asian population growth in US last year.

I see many whites don't mind if the immigrants coming in are white, or Asian. However, they have a problem if it is blacks coming over here from foreign countries.
    Without immigration, the white population in the U.S. would have declined last year. Immigration also propelled the expansion of the Asian population, which was the fastest-growing race or ethnic group last year in the U.S., while births outpacing deaths helped propel growth in Hispanic, Black, tribal and Hawaiian populations. Population estimates released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau show what drove changes in different race, ethnic and...

This is what I thought when Welcome Ukrainians package was started where you clearly seem them just put in front of Mexican and other people waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      This is what I thought when Welcome Ukrainians package was started where you clearly seem them just put in front of Mexican and other people waiting.
      Yep.

Comment

Working...
      X