Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrants Entering U.S. Illegally Complain About Government's Border App.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migrants Entering U.S. Illegally Complain About Government's Border App.

These migrants have some nerve. They enter the U.S. illegally, and they still have the nerve to make demands?

Migrants Entering U.S. Illegally Complain About Government's Border App (msn.com)

Maaan I am tryin my best to stay focused and have been tired, partially why haven't been too active on here. But that term is probably correct systematic destruction of the country. I wouldn't be so against the change, but the majority but what it is changing to is not right. Because Mexico is not lookin awesome nor is the other ones that are connected to it. So why would the sellouts here think, its a good idea to divvy up the country like this by putting them in position.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Maaan I am tryin my best to stay focused and have been tired, partially why haven't been too active on here. But that term is probably correct systematic destruction of the country. I wouldn't be so against the change, but the majority but what it is changing to is not right. Because Mexico is not lookin awesome nor is the other ones that are connected to it. So why would the sellouts here think, its a good idea to divvy up the country like this by putting them in position.
      Exactly bruh. Illegal immigration isn't helping us at all. Mexicans need to stay in Mexico and make Mexico great.

Comment

Working...
      X