Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey what is used to get it to show the preview or screen of my stream?​

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey what is used to get it to show the preview or screen of my stream?​

Hey what is used in here to get it to show the preview or screen of my stream?​ If you have a article already I am cool being pointed to that..Thanks in advance.
    What used to happen when my shoes get stepped on @Cocoloco on Friday's. Plus people on weird stuff outside.

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    Hey what is used in here to get it to show the preview or screen of my stream?​ If you have a article already I am cool being pointed to that..Thanks in advance.
    What's going on Phil?

When you are making a post, look for the list of icons on the right, then click on the icon that looks like the Twitch character. It's the small purple one. When you click on that, then go to the twitch video, and click on embed. Get the name of the channel that is highlighted below.
    Click on the twitch icon in social media icons bar. Don't copy and paste it, type the name in between the tags. At first, I said to copy and paste it. However, every time I tried that, it didn't work. It's probably some sort of formatting code that is being copied as well, or something. Type in the name of the channel between the two twitch tags.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	364.3 KB ID:	10326

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey Phil? When you put the channel name in-between the twitch tags, make sure that you type the channel name in there. Don't copy and paste it. It doesn't work for some reason.

The twitch tag that you need to select is shown below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	28
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	10330​Select the little purple icon.

Comment

Comment

Everything is bad brother no lie being told, all I got is my health*. But this looks like a Execllent breakdown man thanks again. Sorry had to get in my lil zone, since I swear people that play fighting games and stream be lookin at who on twitch see who playin then jump on some times. Thanks for the breakdown. I am going try it out when I go live again. Because I knew it has something to do with the embedd, but what's even crazier, the url that twitch will generate will be from a server thats two days behind or something it's really weird. Where I see others that don't do that from twtich. Seeing that classic thirdstrike making me want to my stick together faster than I am. I got to put my psx namco stic back together so I can see if can find either a decent price adapter for PC and see if I can find all my parts I bought refitt my sfv4 stick. I might just try and put one of them together tomorrow. But got a lot of game stuff to study and figure out.

Comment

Working...
              X