Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This could be technical question, but some people are saying its not a technical issue I'm having... So here goes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could be technical question, but some people are saying its not a technical issue I'm having... So here goes..

I can't connect to my job's network, or rather the specific URL I have to log into to access the main tools and data to do the job.

But they show they see me being redirected and was like figure it out after the normal troubleshooting doesn't work.

I would think a company would just fire you in 2023 instead of trying to make you quit and this would just be weird to do, other than saying there is a issue we were letting you go.

What do you all think? Apparently after the first scamming of my identity I have not been able to get back to my normal programming, just been bull**** after bull****.

The Benx thing is interesting because that definitely happend from here or PCtech forums, because all the things I talked about mentioned here and now on facebook, thats how they were able to do **** without me being suspicous. I will take that Lesson for not keeping it strictly business or you don't know **** about me type of conversations even in "black" spaces.

But it's wild because this mother****er and the fake company sends messages to me antoganizing me after doing it.

Working...
X