Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any electronic tinkerers I guess that's what I will call it. My energy company decided to send me a google hub 2 to use with a nest I have not installed yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any electronic tinkerers I guess that's what I will call it. My energy company decided to send me a google hub 2 to use with a nest I have not installed yet.

Any electronic tinkerers I guess that's what I will call it. My energy company decided to send me a google hub 2 to use with a nest I have not installed yet.

Anyone know of in any sideloading that can be done? Of course its using a version of the Android OS but I think is using Google's on silicon so just putting another version of Android some how may not work, since there were not a lot of stuff out that used Google's own chips. I have been looking but haven't find nothing so far. Just curious how I could use this google tracking portal other than what it is intended to track. Was hoping there is something I could do with it. So would have to set up a whole another user, just its not tracking me hard core, But do like touch screen accessing and google assist for command/actions like telling it to turn on cameras at certain times and stuff
    Shop Nest Hub 7” Smart Display with Google Assistant (2nd Gen) Chalk at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee.
Working...
X