Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If American Black Men Traveled To Africa In Droves It Would Cause Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If American Black Men Traveled To Africa In Droves It Would Cause Civil War

In my honest opinion if Black American men traveled to Africa and began to steal African women away from Native African men, Native African men would have an issue. Men from all cultures don't like American Black Men dealing with their women.

Africans are extremely tribalistic when it comes to other blacks. Many African women would choose Black American men over African men due to American Black Men having more money, more masculine, more swag etc. This would piss African men off and their would be a high level of tension, and possibly would cause violence and disdain towards American Black Men living in Africa.

Check out my YouTube channel.Subscribe and hit the notification button.

The ratio of men to women in the populous cities in Africa is unimaginable.

It's so bad, husbands are raising the love children of their wives.

Comment

Hmmm, would it be better to import a lady from there?

Comment

I think this is a very stereotypical and offensive statement. It is not fair to generalize all African or American black men based on your opinion. There are many factors that influence people’s preferences and relationships, such as personality, compatibility, values, etc. It is also disrespectful to treat women as objects that can be stolen or chosen by men. Women have their own agency and preferences. I don’t think your scenario is realistic or respectful.
        I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Working...
        X