Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Highlights of My 10-Day Trip to the West Coast: Cities, Nature, and Culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Highlights of My 10-Day Trip to the West Coast: Cities, Nature, and Culture

The USA is a home of many epic places, especially the West Coast. I always dream but I never got a chance to explore. So one fine day my friend invited me for bus tour west coast usa. I was so thrilled and excited and within a minute I booked on this tour. I was about to spend 10 days there and my dream came true. Through these 10 day guided tours we explored most amazing places in California. It is home to plenty of natural and urban attractions with numerous theme parks.

One our first day of tour we landed in Los Angeles and the tour guide and other travelers were there ready to go by bus. We explored Los Angeles and enjoyed sightseeing of iconic landmarks such as the Hollywood sign, the Walk of Fame, and the Santa Monica Pier. We enjoyed sunny weather and had free time that we spent on shopping and eating as I am a foodie person and love to taste food from different regions.

Next day we went to see San Francisco, the city with the stunning golden gate bridge and thousands of other mesmerizing attractions. But on the way we took a break in Santa Barbara and Solvang. Both are amazing places and I especially like Solvang with bakeries and windmills. We spent the whole day exploring these places and checked into our hotel at the end of the lovely day.

The next lovely morning I was excited for the San Francisco city tour. We had a full day to discover the city by the bay, which was one of my favorite destinations on the tour. We took a ferry to Alcatraz Island, where we learned about the history and legends of the infamous prison. We also visited the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, and Lombard Street. We ended the day with a delicious dinner at a local restaurant.

On the Fourth Day we leave SF and head towards scenic Pacific Coast Highway to Monterey. Explored Carmel-by-the-Sea, which is a lovely town with art galleries and boutiques. Then the Monterey Bay Aquarium was the second best stop we had. That is a must see place there with an impressive collection of marine life.

I gotta go now but my story is not complete yet. Will do it tomorrow but till then must share your views about it, have you ever been to such adventure?
    Last edited by Lara; 08-26-2023, 01:47 AM.
    I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Where did you originally fly from?

Comment

From Dubai International Airport.​

Comment

The next day, we continued our journey north to Yosemite National Park, one of the most stunning natural wonders in the world. We marveled at the majestic granite cliffs, waterfalls, meadows, and forests that surrounded us. We hiked to some of the best viewpoints, such as Glacier Point and Tunnel View. We also saw some wildlife, such as deer, squirrels, and bears.

On day six, we left Yosemite and crossed the border to Oregon. We drove through the Cascade Mountains and arrived in Bend, a lively city with a lot of outdoor activities. We had some free time to explore the town, which had a lot of breweries, restaurants, and shops. We also visited the High Desert Museum, which showcased the culture and history of the region.

The next day, we headed to Portland, the largest city in Oregon and a hub for art and culture. We visited some of the main attractions, such as the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), the Portland Art Museum (PAM), and the Lan Su Chinese Garden. We also enjoyed some of the local cuisine, such as the famous Voodoo Doughnuts and the food carts. I had a lot of fun exploring this vibrant and creative city.

I’m sorry to leave you hanging on the story, but I’m feeling a bit tired and need a break. I’m going to have a cup of tea and relax for a while. I’m not used to writing such long contents, so please bear with me. I hope you enjoyed the story so far and are curious about what happens next. I promise I’ll come back and finish it soon. Thank you for your patience and support.

Comment

Working...
        X