Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People U-Hauling out of NY, California — heading to Texas, Florida: study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People U-Hauling out of NY, California — heading to Texas, Florida: study

I can see why people want to get out of Cali. I really don't recommend anyone come here. Unless, you want to come here for the weather. However, it's been raining like crazy lately.

People are U-Hauling it out of Democratic-run New York and California every day — and flocking to lower-taxed places including Republican-led Texas and Florida.

I’m sorry to hear that you don’t like living in California. I think every state has its pros and cons, and it depends on what people are looking for. Maybe you can find a place that suits you better. Have you ever thought of moving to another state?
    I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Originally posted by Lara View Post
      I’m sorry to hear that you don’t like living in California. I think every state has its pros and cons, and it depends on what people are looking for. Maybe you can find a place that suits you better. Have you ever thought of moving to another state?
      I thought about it several times. The only thing that makes me not want to leave the Bay Area, California, is the weather. It's hot as hell around other parts of the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I thought about it several times. The only thing that makes me not want to leave the Bay Area, California, is the weather. It's hot as hell around other parts of the nation.
        But maybe there are other places that have similar or even better weather than the Bay Area. Have you ever considered living in Hawaii, Florida, or Arizona? These are some of the states that have warm and sunny weather all year round. They also have other attractions and benefits, such as beautiful beaches, natural wonders, cultural diversity, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lara View Post

But maybe there are other places that have similar or even better weather than the Bay Area. Have you ever considered living in Hawaii, Florida, or Arizona? These are some of the states that have warm and sunny weather all year round. They also have other attractions and benefits, such as beautiful beaches, natural wonders, cultural diversity, etc.
          I see. I don't know about living in Florida, that seems like a state where something is always going down inside of it.

Comment

Yup, It seems like that.

Comment

Working...
            X