Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia offered to end its invasion of Ukraine if it dumped plans to join NATO, but Kyiv feared a double cross, says negotiator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia offered to end its invasion of Ukraine if it dumped plans to join NATO, but Kyiv feared a double cross, says negotiator.

Russia offered to end its invasion of Ukraine if it dumped plans to join NATO, but Kyiv feared a double cross, says negotiator (msn.com)

Interesting, they brought this up even before the war started. I feel like this tactic is not going to work again. But the fact that they want a neutral ukraine is strictly a dumb idea because the original ukraine that was under a different regime at the time was a puppet state for russia before it's protest. Please take a look at the history and you'll see what i'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Interesting, they brought this up even before the war started. I feel like this tactic is not going to work again. But the fact that they want a neutral ukraine is strictly a dumb idea because the original ukraine that was under a different regime at the time was a puppet state for russia before it's protest. Please take a look at the history and you'll see what i'm talking about.
      Good points bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X