Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Residents Fear Oncoming Floods, With Pine Flat Reservoir Water Levels Rising.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Residents Fear Oncoming Floods, With Pine Flat Reservoir Water Levels Rising.

It's definitely been raining alot out here, that's for sure.

Man the way California weather has been, its like china been straight up just ---> Weather warfare
    Weather warfare is the use of weather modification techniques such as cloud seeding for military purposes.

I mean think about it, the balloon shot down has been said to be spy balloon, china straight up said it was for weather analysis...​!

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Man the way California weather has been, its like china been straight up just ---> Weather warfare
      Weather warfare is the use of weather modification techniques such as cloud seeding for military purposes.

I mean think about it, the balloon shot down has been said to be spy balloon, china straight up said it was for weather analysis...​!
      Good points.

Comment

Y'all better enjoy that water while it lasts.

When I was in LA they didn't offer water at restaurants. The reservoir was getting so low they put balloons in the lake to keep the water from evaporating.

Is California still in a drought now?

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          Y'all better enjoy that water while it lasts.

When I was in LA they didn't offer water at restaurants. The reservoir was getting so low they put balloons in the lake to keep the water from evaporating.

Is California still in a drought now?
          I think that California may still be in a drought in some places.

Comment

Working...
          X