Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Junkman2008!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Junkman2008!

Dear Junkman2008,

Welcome to Black Men's Zone!

Thank you for registering with us. We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our awesome community.
    Please tell us how you found this website.

Enjoy your stay!

This site was recommended by Phil over at the African Diaspora News Channel. So here I am.​
    Marines: Making the other guy die for his country for over 200-years.

Comment

So, why doesn't this forum have a firearms forum? Is the discussion of firearms allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by Junkman2008 View Post
        So, why doesn't this forum have a firearms forum? Is the discussion of firearms allowed?
        Talking about firearms is allowed. I will create a forum for it.

Comment

THANK YOU! From a man who never leaves home without his heater strapped to his hip, I appreciate that. You can't even go to church or the supermarket without some racist coward trying to kill black people these days. I am a small arm's fire instructor from my time in the Marine Corps and I spend as much time as I can, teaching my brothers and sisters how to handle a firearm.

Comment

As I have moderated forums for years, another thing that needs to be implemented is the automatic subscriptions to THREADS that you comment in or create. This way, you will be automatically notified when you comment in a given THREAD instead of having to constantly checking to see if a reply has been made to any questions you have ask within a given THREAD.
            Last edited by Junkman2008; 10-09-2022, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Okay, I just found the setting for the subscription request.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkman2008 View Post
                As I have moderated forums for years, another thing that needs to be implemented is the automatic subscriptions to THREADS that you comment in or create. This way, you will be automatically notified when you comment in a given THREAD instead of having to constantly checking to see if a reply has been made to any questions you have ask within a given THREAD.
                I think that you can hit subscribe at the top of the first post, if you want to subscribe to a thread. The subscribe button is at the top right above the first post in every thread.

Comment

Yes, I saw that. I'm use to being automatically subscribed to any thread that I create or reply to. I found a setting under my profile that does exactly that. On every forum I've joined, that is on by default and you have to unsubscribe to threads that you no longer want to follow. This forum is opposite, requiring you to sub to the treads you want to follow. That's fine now that I was able to change the setting.

Comment

Working...
                  X